Educational Links and Resources
With the new mandates for social distancing and protocols being put in place to ensure the safety of our students, faculty and staff, we have added some resources that our teachers have been using in the classroom that will allow your students to maintain skills that they have been taught.
At this time, the only mandatory assignments are for students in dual enrollment and credit recovery classes.
Please make sure that you monitor any sites that your child may visit. We will continue to add sites as our teachers send them to us.
The following are websites that we use:
- This is for Kindergarten and First grade. Students may have a username and password.
- Students use this for Math and will have a username and password.
- Students use this for Reading and will have a username and password.
- Students use this for Reading and will have username and password.
- Students use this for Math (up to 5th grade) and will have username and password.
- Typing website for students in 8th grade. They will have username and password.
- Online courses for high school students. They will have username and password.
- Students use this for Math and will have username and password.
Students may need a username and password. This is used for Reading Comprehension but can be used with Science and Social Studies courses.
- Students can use this for multiples subjects and may have a username and password.
- This website has learning games and activities.
- This is a Reading website for Pre-K through 2nd grade. WHS School Code is SCHOOL3673. Once you put in school code, you will create a username and password.
- This is a Reading website for grades 3rd- 8th. WHS School Code is SCHOOL3673.
- This is a Reading website for grades Pre-k through 6th. WHS School Code is SCHOOL3673.
Lessons for all subjects. If students are already signed up, they can log in with google email.
These has Reading activities for multiple grade levels.
Math and Reading activities for students in grades K through 8.
Offers free test prep for LEAP 2025 assessments.
The students who use this website will have usernames or passwords. If your teacher does not use this site, you can sign up with a parent account.
- The Junior Library Guild allows students to read online from any device!
- Digital library for students ages 12 and under
Differentiated learning activities in Reading and Math for students in K-5. If you teacher uses this, students will have a username and password. If not you can access this site: https://www.esparklearning.com/at-home
and create an at home account for your student.
All subjects K-3. You can request free access during school closures.
All subjects. You can request free access during school closures.
This site is free during school closures. Students can learn how to code computer programs.4
Learning games, videos and activities
Online Math and Reading games and activities
Online Reading and Science activities, games and videos.
Online Reading and Science activities and videos.
Online Reading activities, games and videos.
YouTube Channels you may want to visit: (As a reminder, please monitor your child while they are on the internet.)
National Geographic Kids
Kids Learning Tube